[Gmecm] TBI and EFE

Jared Ryan jryan
Fri Dec 1 20:23:35 UTC 2006

It still idles rough after driving at 65 mph for 30 miles.  It is,
however, sucking in air from right behind the driver-side headlight, so
the intake air is effectively at ambient temperature.  It isn't getting
the benefit of intake air heated by the radiator.

I am using a 195-degree thermostat, incidentally.  The ECM is a 1228746
with an unmodified '89 9C1 Caprice 350 chip.

I'll see if resetting the minimum air helps any, but after your response
and Rick's I bet I need that heat stove to make it run sweet.