[Gmecm] RE: dual tank issue

Eck, Joel Americas Escalations Joel.Eck
Thu Feb 9 17:31:21 UTC 2006

Sorry if this has been asked in the past. I am new to the list and
thought
before I pull the rest of my receding hairline out I would ask if anyone
has
run into this problem.

I am retrofitting an 82 chevy truck with an 88 chevy truck TBI EFI. The
truck has dual tanks and I wanted to know how any of you worked this
out.

I saw a kit that Jeg's sells for their holley TBI to get it done.
However
for $200 bucks it just seems a little steep to me. If someone could
point me
in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Also I might add I
don't have a problem spending the $$ on the Holley solution if that's
what
it takes. I am just looking to get the most bang for my $$

Thank you in advance

-Cory

I'm doing a '78 C10 TBI conversion, I picked up a '89 3/4 ton tank
w/pump for the driver's side, and I'll just be using a cheap electric
pump as a transfer pump to refill the tank from the original passenger's
side tank. Replacement bed already had hole in the driver's side for the
fuel filler, so now I'll be able to use it.

Joel