[Gmecm] Bellhousing Design-Iron Duke

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Fri Feb 17 17:43:36 UTC 2006

The dowel pins match for both engines so I would take
a thin piece of cardboard that is larger than the
bellhousing pattern, cut the holes for the dowl pins
and sandwich it between, I BELIEVE the lower bolt
holes a are also the same, otherwise use some bolts
and fender washers, c-clamps or whatever, the idea is
to transfer an image of both parts into the cardboad,
and you now have a pattern

The adapter holes dont have to be perfect as long as
the dowl pins from the motor are fully engaged in the
transmission, even if that requires making longer
pins.  The bolts just hold it together.  Dustin Lof