[Gmecm] Using a 1227748 ecm for fuel conrol only

jeeps2creep at mchsi.com jeeps2creep
Thu Jan 5 15:48:38 UTC 2006

Sorry about the second email but I just re-read your email. Also as far as all
the money goes, its not that expensive or hard to do. Keep what you have and
look for a piece of 1/2" aluminum plate and make your own adapter. Or go to a
metal shop and pick up a piece. I think it is like 5"x5" , just use your carb
now to make the template with to attach to intake then take 2bbl tbi and use to
mark holes. I did it for free, was lucky enough to find piece of plate aluminum
and cut and tapped it myself. Also was lucky enough to get 2bbl tbi from u-pull
it yard for 15 bucks and 20 bucks for harness I pulled. Just look at schematics
on line ,the same one your probably reading now to know that slot 7 is for
pickup. OK , better go ,dont want to go to far not knowing what all you have
going on too. Again let me know how things go.