[Gmecm] Geting rid of electronic transmission.

Dustin Lof bubblesjrtwo
Thu Mar 2 03:05:15 UTC 2006

I can look through my stuff and find you a part number
for an adjustable vacuum operated switch, lock-up when
vacuum is high, unlock when vacuum is low.  I also use
a vacuum delay valve, it smooths out vacuum
transitions so when you stab and release the throttle
quick it wont unlock and lock back up, it has a second
or two of delay, those two parts with a little fine
tuning make lockup seem "natural", one other thing I
do is use a thermal swith inside the trans so it wont
lock-up when the fluid is cold, you could use a
thermal vacuum switch but the electric version looks
better. I will post the part numbers when I get a
chance to look for them.   Dustin Lof