[Gmecm] Re: injection acronyms, injector placement

Jared Ryan jryan
Sun May 14 02:30:04 UTC 2006

Many Diesel engines have a "prechamber" separate from the main
combustion chamber into which the fuel is injected.  This is most
common on small automotive-type engines.  The VW TDI (Turbo Direct
Injection) Diesel is unusual in that it is very small and has direct
injection

  ---> Jared Ryan <---
jryan at caminofx.org | http://www.caminofx.org