[Gmecm] in need of Engine diagram help

Mike V efi
Fri Feb 16 02:13:19 UTC 2007

Hi all,
The parts store closed 5 minutes ago, and I just
pulled a mystery hose off of the 3400 engine in
my wife's 2001 Chevy Venture Van.
One end connect near the MAF sensor in
the rubber intake boot.
The engine is up under a cowl, and of couse this
 plastic hose connects on the rearward side
somewhere.  I've been trying the brail method
 with no luck.  Too tight to even get a small
 mirror back in there.  I really need a drawing
 or a diagram of the top side of the 3400
60* V6.  One end of the hose connects to
the flexible rubber boot that connects to the
MAF and air filter box.  I think the other end
connects to crankcase air somewhere, but I
can't see back there to connect it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TIA MV