[Gmecm] Re: Warm start problem

BNRVL at aol.com BNRVL
Sat Jul 14 18:46:48 UTC 2007

  Hello Hank , I got a quote for the 7730 ECM for $ 14 .
What do I need to ask for other than the  MEMPAK or Calpac  be included with
the ECM ? 350 ci engine  , as I do not know what this means but remembered you
told  me to have that included . I will also order the small cap dist. with
coil and hookup wire , for a 350 npon roller cam engine
Can I have  the ECM  shipped to you for you to look at as I do not know
anything about them ? I have not had one call for my 1983 Dodge Ramcharger yet  ??
   Thank You

 Bob Norville