[Gmecm] Re: Vortec L31 oscillating at idle

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Mon Mar 19 19:29:55 UTC 2007

Darren, this mismatch was in your stock calibration?  Or you
inadvertently created a mismatch?  Or the engine was modified from stock
to create the mismatch?

--steve

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.