[Gmecm] entertainment and comfort bus?

Steve Ravet Steve.Ravet
Thu May 3 16:25:20 UTC 2007

I've been wanting to connect my ipod directly to the radio instead of
using the fm transmitter that I have.  I was searching for IPOD hacks
and came across a product that does exactly that -- the ipod connects as
a CD changer and you use the radio buttons to skip forward and back,
change playlists, etc.  It's $150 but I know it can be done cheaper!
That Ipod docking connector has plenty of connections in it -- firewire,
USB, and serial, in addition to audio in/out, video out, and some
configuration pins.

--steve