[Gmecm] PCM-6 Turbo

Bill Hamilton scoutii76
Thu Nov 8 18:58:08 UTC 2012

Robert,Thanks for the offer.I assume you are working with TP5 with the XDF/ADX files.What ECM/PCM code are you working with.Can you email me the patch?Bill
 Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 18:00:18 -0800
From: robertisaar at yahoo.com
To: gmecm at diy-efi.org
Subject: Re: [Gmecm] PCM-6 Turbo

assuming nobody else has, i wouldn't mind sharing the patch i made for nAst1 to allow up to 3BAR support. you may have to do some digging to find where to apply the jump/return locations, but otherwise it's been bench-tested.

the way i have it setup now, it accounts for fuel via a 2d table with 10kPa increments to 300kPa as a BPW mulitplier. for spark, i just have a basic "retard vs kPa" table that runs from 100 to 300kPa.