[Wbo2] Can't get up and running

Tim Marsteiner tmarstei
Sun Jun 12 04:08:17 UTC 2005

Russ,

In order for the circuit to work the way it is the
input must be equal to or above 12.7 volts.

Why are you only getting 12.15 v? Is this in a vehicle
or are you trying to debug with a weak power supply?

If it is for a car you should have an input voltage
above 12.7.

BTW do not plug your sensor into a already powered up
circuit. The heater voltage ramps up when you first
power on the circuit for a reason. If you heat up the
sensor too fast you run the risk of cracking the
sensor element. The voltage should ramp up from ~5v to
10.5 v over a period of 45+ seconds.

Tim