[Wbo2] Using the Bosch WB sensor with L1H1 circuit board

Ron Vinsant ron
Wed Nov 23 16:33:26 UTC 2005

All, I just checked the Motec site and looked at their Lambda meter..
They claim a +/- 1.5% accuracy (depending on sensor, NTK or Bosch, the
Bosch uses a PID control for the heater and is more accurate over input
voltage variations than the NTK)
It would seem that the calibration is based on the sensor and the
accuracy based on the control of the heater. I will try to find out how
the calibration is accomplished.

Ron