Bosch ECU Schematics

Josh Karnes joshk at tanisys.com
Tue Jun 11 19:24:41 GMT 1996

I am looking for Bosch ECU Schematics for the following cars:

BMW 530i, 1978
Datsun 280Z, 1975-1978
Datsun/Nissan 280ZX, 1979-1983 (incl. turbo).

If anyone has any schematics for the ECUs for these cars, any or all
of them, in any format, please let me know.  Also, if anyone knows of
any good source of information on these systems, I'd love to see it.

Thanks.
Josh Karnes                                                 joshk at tanisys.com
Renaissance Man                        http://www.tanisys.com/~joshk/home.htm
Tanisys Technology                                     http://www.tanisys.com
Austin, Texas                      '78 BMW 530i | '72 Datsun 240Z | IZCC #308