Bosch Motronic Questions -Reply

Brad Anesi BANESI at novell.com
Thu Jun 20 00:07:27 GMT 1996

Hi Werner-

>If you loosen the spring about two notches (about 2% point AFR) it
>should help the hesitation if there is any.  But if you use a O2 sensor
>normal running will not change.

Thanks for the reply - so far, you're the only one who has been bold
enough *not* to suggest I should committed to an institution for trying to
touch anything inside that box!  I am using an O2 sensor, so I also believe
normal running will be unaffected.  My sole objective is to get the "barn
door" to open more quickly, enabling the air/fuel mixture to enter the
combustion chamber a split-second quicker.

BTW, what do you mean by 2% point AFR?

Thanks again,

Brad