someone tried to reach me?

David Doddek pantera at pobox.com
Thu Jun 27 03:56:01 GMT 1996

For give me for posting this to the general list.  I was told from someone
else that a week or so ago some one tried to reach me.  Unfortunatly, my
provider has changed names and so did my email address.  For any one who has
tried to reach
pantera at dris.com,  my new address is pantera at pobox.com

Again, sorry for the general post.

David J. Doddek                                          |pantera at pobox.com
Owner SGD Electronics & Development Engr for Caterpillar |h 309 685-7965
Formula SAE Team Sidewinder 94-95                        |w 309 578-2931
89 T-bird SC,  69 Fairlane w/SGD EFI                     |fx 217 428-4686
74 Pantera w/Electromotive Tec-II Twin turbos and Nitros |
Hey, If you are going to go fast, go REEEAAL FAST.       |