EFI kits?

xanadu at tiac.net xanadu at tiac.net
Tue Dec 2 07:25:23 GMT 1997

Hello!

I'm looking to put EFI in my '72 mustang.  I've found a company that
makes an EFI manifold that will fit my 351 cleveland engine. However,
I will need to pull all the wiring, sensors, computer, etc out of a late
model mustang.  The manifold was designed for people who want to drop
351c engines into late 80s / early 90s mustangs... and stull use EFI

I was wondering if anyone knew of any companies that sold aftermarket
kits that might make what I want to do easier.  I don't mind tinkering
and swapping parts and fooling with things, but I'd like to have a good
base to start with.  Any direction would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks,
JayP