IAC

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Mon Dec 8 22:41:51 GMT 1997

Hey Gang

Another thought why not use the vacum pwm modulator
that gm uses to control egr ccp ect. xrysler also uses em

A double 555 cct can produce an adjustable pwm from 0 to 100%
Use a LM2917 as a tach to voltage converter and then
control your idle via a ref voltage. Gee we could use
a ctc to alter this ref as well as ac ps ect

have fun: peter