EFI to replace Mechanical injection

Mk2vitesse Mk2vitesse at aol.com
Mon Dec 8 22:45:16 GMT 1997

I am trying to obtain infomation on the Bosch L Jetronic and LH Jetronic
systems. Internal layout with diagrams would be very helpful as well as info
on the code (LH System). My aim to replace the Lucas mechanical system used by
Triumph on the six cylinder engines fitted to the TR5, TR6, and the PI Saloons
made in the 70's, With a hot wire system . I do not want a complex system, the
aim is to keep the modification to the basic minimum ie: Engine Rpm i/p,
Engine temp i/p, Wide open throttle i/p, Closed throttle i/p. There is a group
of us who own cars with this old system keen to use unleaded fuel but cannot
do so.

                          Simon Newbury
                                   Mk2vitesse at aol.com