cleaning injectors

James Weiler james at brc.ubc.ca
Wed Dec 10 23:04:04 GMT 1997

Hi I just called a local injector cleaning and flow testing facility.
All they do to clean injectors off the vehicle is to put the injectors in
an ultrasonic bath (what the fluid is I don't know but injector cleaning
fluid would probably work ok) and cycle the injector while they are in there.

I'm going to go check them out in person (I want to see what kind of
equipment they use to flow test) later next week.

I have access to an ultrasonic bath (like the kind that's in dental
offices) so with Bruce's 555 circuit I should be ok. Any comments or
criticizms?

jw