Another New EFI Person

David david_f_edwards at email.msn.com
Sun Dec 14 03:52:25 GMT 1997

Greetings all,

I have been reading the post for the last couple of weeks.  I am now ready
to take the plunge.

I have a 1986 350 Chevy Corvette short block.  It is the new style with one
piece rear seal.  It was the first year for TPI.

I have decided to go against conventional advise and NOT install the
standard Holley Carb and Edelbrock Intake.

I want TPI.

Does anyone have an appropriate one for sale that will work with this
combination?

I am putting it in a 1976 El Camino.  At the same time the transmission will
get update to the TH700 R4.

I have perused the archives and related sites, but did not find any
specifics regarding this seemingly easy installation.

Any suggestions for articles and sites would be appreciated.

Thanks,

David

"Disagree without being disagreeable."
"Ignorance can be treated; but, you can't fix stupid."
Einstein did say:
"Great men talk about ideas;
Mediocre men talk about things;
Small men talk about people."