Reversing the '8625

Matt Bossard mbossard at bigfoot.com
Sat Sep 5 00:31:11 GMT 1998

Mike, I am very interested in your project.  I am also planning to reverse the
cal from a PCM out of a '95 TBI 5.7L truck.    The number on the the PCM was
not printed very well, but it looks like 0764700.   I wonder if this cal prom
will turn out to be similar to yours?

Did you start off with any knowledge of the contents of the prom to begin
with?  What has been your basic plan of attack?

Thanks for posting the link to the data.   I will be eager to see the progress
you make.

Thanks,
-Matt