which 3 wire O2 sensor ?

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 00:41:03 GMT 1998

<< Subj:	 which 3 wire O2 sensor ?
 Date:	98-09-21 17:05:26 EDT
 From:	StowT at PerkinsCoie.com (Stowe, Ted-SEA)
 Sender:	owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
 Reply-to:	diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
 To:	diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu ('diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu')

 hi, I want to slap an O2 sensor to my mg, it would appear I need to do this
 at the bottom of the front pipe. while I found a one wire GM sensor, I am
 dubious of it being hot enough all of the time.

 there appear to be a wide range of prices for 3 wire sensors, (those with
 heaters), can anyone suggest a GM oriented 3 wire sensor. (some of them are
 quite pricey).  >>

If you get one for a 95 Chev truck 350 it will be 350 and if you get it at Pep
Boys it will be Bosch and seems to live a little longer in bad situations than
the AC Delco....
-Carl Summers