327 GMC

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 00:44:21 GMT 1998

<< ubj:	 327 GMC
 Date:	98-09-21 18:54:38 EDT
 From:	twsharpe at mtco.com (Tom Sharpe)
 Sender:	owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
 Reply-to:	diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
 To:	efi332 at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu, diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

 Just saw a new 99 GMC 327 with 8 coils, four on each valve cover with a
 little wire to each plug. It also had no regulator and return line, the
 pump varies the pressure. I'll bet it is completely sequential. If someone
 could get one to look at, it might help out with the 332 project. If
 someone could get a copy of the software.....

 The intake looked like a tall LT5 with long U shaped plastic tubes. The
 most interesting thing was the FORD heads on it..... REALLY, they had
 evenly distributed intake ports and exhaust ports like a FORD. It must be
 a completely new as they are not like the SB2 or LT5. Whatever.....

 Regards  Tom

I just got one and it will take a couple weeks to let you know what I
find.....What info are you looking for directly??????
-Carl Summers