assmeblers and disassemblers

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 24 14:52:55 GMT 1998

Scott, I have a few questions for you,  I see by your bi-line that you must be
driving a 472-500 ci caddy engine.....Do you know for a fact that these engines
EVER came from the factory with that old analogue Bendix DPFI system on them?
have you seen one with your own eyes?
I'm an old past expert o that system, having modified one to fit a 455 Pontiac
engie ...It ran fine in my '70 Lemans/GTO for may years,   untill the computer
died,  then I reverted to carberator again....and sold the car....

Where my interest is in this,  Is if you are attempting to convert this old
Bendix system to late model digital controllers...?    GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\