assmeblers and disassemblers

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Thu Sep 24 23:18:44 GMT 1998

-> Scott, I have a few questions for you,  I see by your bi-line that
-> you must be driving a 472-500 ci caddy engine.....Do you know for a
-> fact that these engines EVER came from the factory with that old
-> analogue Bendix DPFI system on them? have you seen one with your own
-> eyes?

 Let's see, it was 472, 500, then down to 425, and down again to
something like 368, which was the one with the Bendix FI, right?
Anything from the 368 ought to be useable on the 500.