Courses

Martin Powlette marquise at candw.lc
Sun Sep 27 23:51:40 GMT 1998

I came across a Snap-On page with training courses in all kind of areas
like EFI and scope reading etc etc they cost like 76.00 and some 152.00,
four and eight hour programs.  My electronics needs some major tuning up
and I am not up to speed on the latest tech.  Are these classes any good
or can someone suggest something else???
I would really like some opinions as I would have to travel up to the US
to attend the prog. and can't stand wasting my time or money.  Please
advice.  I really wouldn't mind a
prog. at least a few weeks or more EFI, ABS, Scan tools ...........

Martin