Direct Injection - Stratified

Dave Williams dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us
Mon May 3 03:51:08 GMT 1999

-> Any time a device that restricts flow is introduced into the path of
-> air and fuel, power is reduced.  A pre-chamber is such a device and
-> such an engine will lose efficiency compared to an open chamber
-> design.

 A prechamber doesn't necessarily have to restrict flow.  It can be *in
addition* to normal flow, as was used in various Japanese automobile
engines a few years ago.

==dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us======================================
I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?