CFM Questions

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Tue May 4 14:46:22 GMT 1999

Can't help ya with the CFM Calc Formula, sorry,

However, a Stock 426 Hemi only flows between 300-400 cfm per runner and
it was supposed to outflow ANYTHING...

Good luck with your project...

Do you have a web site which details your build up?

ALSO, is it a single or dual turbo setup?

Thanks!

Todd....!!