alternative engines, WARPED

A70Duster at aol.com A70Duster at aol.com
Fri May 7 17:10:20 GMT 1999

In a message dated 5/7/1999 10:46:08 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
gderian at oh.verio.com writes:

<< > Thanks for that insight Mike!

 > However, I must ask:
 >
 > You mention that the Sun warps space...
 >
 > If Space is a LACK of everything, thus meaning that it is truly NOTHING,
 > then how can NOTHING be WARPED??
 >
 > Please explain?
 >
 > Thanks!
 >
 > Todd....!!

Oh God, U had to ask.  Space, like a vacuum and where satellites cruse in
orbit, is where something can exist.  Even space is quantized.  Very, very,
very many packets of space exist together to create the visible universe that
we live in.  Anything with mass distorts the "uniform" close proximity
packing of space packets.

So space is something.  It's massless, energyless and momentumless.  But it
is a region where mass, energy and momentum can exist.

The are MANY questions on regions where normal space does not exist (i.e.,
Black holes, beyond our universe for example).

Now returning to EFI......