poor mileage

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Thu May 13 16:21:13 GMT 1999

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the insight n stories and all...

I don't believe that gears and cam have anything to do with each other
if we're not talkin about racing...

And from what I've heard and read, carb cfm should be chosen based on a
30% increase as to what is theoretically calculated as to what is
perfect... so a 750 may be a bit small, I shift at 6,000, haven't gotten
my launch down yet, the tires don't stick if I power brake it even a
little bit, so as soon as I get tires, I'l see which launch technique
works best...

If you BLOWN 440 gets better gas mileage than my NA 440 then somethins
GOT to be set wrong or I just can't keep my foot out if it long enough
to be able to tell what me best mpg is!  Will try to be more disciplined
in the future!

Thanks again!

LATER!

Todd....!!