alternative engines, WARPED

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Thu May 20 03:04:28 GMT 1999

Todd....!! wrote:

> So Shannen,
>
> do ya think I could get away with the 2 sizes bigger since I'm at or
> below sea level?
I'm not about to guess.  You're there, I'm here, and it's your car.  I
was relating what I did.

> What size exactly IS two sizes bigger than what ya had(What are your
> current jets in the carb right now?)
Read the number off your primary jets, add two, gets ya two sizes
bigger.  No way in the world you should use my jet size as a starting
point for your car.  I've spent lotsa hours learning to tune carbs.
Won't try to relate it all in 2-8 kb messages.  But you've got a good
idea what a carb that's too lean runs like, and prolly too rich also.
So work with that as a starting point.
Shannen