C/L WB/WOT OEM ECUs...

Bob Tom tigers at bserv.com
Sat Apr 8 21:15:37 GMT 2000

At 01:03 PM 4/8/00 -0700, you wrote:

>>> Right, that's what I was referring to. Are you saying those don't imply
>>> O/L?

> ...If you're saying that such AE transients don't cause
>a mode switch, but just do a temporary blast of enrichment, and let
>whatever mode the controller is in roll on ahead, that's great. ...
>Gar

That's is also my understanding on how AE is on the Chrysler PCMs
as well ... still in C/L.  BTW, Chrysler uses the term, Power Enrichment.

Bob.       Southern Ontario, Canada.
97 Dakota CC Sport,5.2L,3.55SG, auto.,4x2: best 14.917s, 90.78mph
85 Shelby Intercooled Turbo Charger,2.2L,5-spd man.
78 B100 Dodge van, '69 340-4bbl
70 Challenger,383-4bbl,slap-stik auto.,3.23SG,hemi orange,46,700 orig.mi.