Fuel pressure sensor

MysticZ lt1_z28 at houston-f-body.org
Thu Apr 13 07:13:46 GMT 2000

I'm working on a little project as another stepping stone to a much
larger project and need a part. Anyone know where to get a fuel pressure
sensor? I've seen a few fuel pressure switches, but no variable sensors.
I need a 100 psi range, also. Last thing, does anyone know the thread on
GM fuel pressure test ports? I had a fitting around here somewhere but
it vanished.
--
Steve
97 Chevy Camaro Z28, Mystic teal, A4, not stock