Aftermarket ECUs. Haltech, Wolf EMS, SDS

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Fri Apr 14 18:56:53 GMT 2000

Would you happen to have a Halteck .6am file for a E6GM, using 2 bar MAP,
full time baro, DIS, v-6, I've asked there (Haltech USA), and just get we
have no files in our data base.  Yes, the manual is complete, just would be
nicer to be sure then goofing around for hours if there is a setting error,
which I'm prone to at times.
  Are the Wolf 3Ds user programmable?.
Thanks
Grumpy