Thanks For all of Your Opinions

Gavin gavston at sprockets.freeserve.co.uk
Tue May 2 18:59:25 GMT 2000

Hi guys

I'd like to say how gratefull I am to hear all of your opinions/experiences
etc..

After reading all of the posts, (and putting them into a word file!)  I have
come to the following conclusion:

For in car use, it is not very practical.  The size, and all of the
interface cards etc..  It is NOT down to the fact that I think the hardware
is not up to it.

Secondly, a very good place for this would be in a home brew dyno setup.
You could control the dyno run from the PC, as well as run a general
injection set-up.(So by loading different bins from the floppy or whatever,
you can run any engine, and tune the map to port onto the dedicated ECU)

Again, thank you,

    -Gavin