Dual TBI Setup?

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Mon May 8 19:51:03 GMT 2000

If you were using the stock TBI, then ya, "they" are flow limited, the stock
GM TBI manifolds I've seen all were miserable for any hi po work, as
delivered.
Would be interesting to put it on what ever carb manifold and retry doing
things.
I've never seen a "tuners" chip that I'd be willing to write about as close
Grumpy