Subject: Free Data Acquisition Starter Kit

Carter Shore clshore at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 12:44:39 GMT 2000

I got one of these units, and was rather impressed. I
used it with my laptop to monitor and capture the O2
signals while troubleshooting my ECU. The bandwidth is
rather low though, so capturing things like injector
pulse width is dicey. But TPS, MAF, temps, etc. are
OK.
I'd like to attach position sensors to the suspension
on each corner, and then capture dynamic vehicle
performance for chassis tuning.

Carter Shore