ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Sat May 20 15:31:15 GMT 2000

In a message dated 5/20/00 11:21:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ECMnut at aol.com
writes:

>  > There are other running the 4bbl unit wired like mine, and it works
> perfect,
>  >  but they are n/a.
>
>  Get their BIN for starters (assuming same holley unit & ecm)

Responding to my own post to qualify it; IF you insist on using your
ECM for this project, and the other folks have the same hardware
 as you, except for the blower, their chip would be a good start.
With out it, you are fight TWO dragons.. The new TBI calibration,
AND the boost issue.   Now, with that said, the 749 ECM sounds
like a better approach..  Either way, the injector pulse data is
 important and the 749 will give it to you..
.