injection conversion h*lp

Kelly Bumgarner kellyb at elmnet.net
Sat May 20 16:24:00 GMT 2000

I just found this list and apologize if this question has been asked a
redundantly answered, but I could not get the archives to work.

I am putting a late model 5.0 (mass air) into an older vehicle. I have
the ford motorsports wiring harness advertised for this
purpose. The instructions are woefully in adequate and read as a
replacement guide for vehicles that already have ford fuel
injection. I need to know what sensors and relays are 100% emissions
related and not necessary to make this conversion, and
what lead wires I need from that harness so I can wire into the vehicles
existing start/run/power on functions.

I would love to exchange info with anyone who has done such a conversion
with the Ford 5.0 sequential mass air conversion.

Regards,
Kelly B