injection conversion h*lp

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 20 16:48:20 GMT 2000

This answer ain't what ya wanna hear.
Use them all.
Get the car up and running, then tinker
For the guestion it would seem like EFI is rather new to you, and it's much
easier to start with knowns, rather then unknowns.
Then too there are some items you need to fully understand before playing
with them.
I haven't done this conversion, but I have talked to dozens of guys that
have done gm EFI conversions
Grumpy