Shane Buss shaneb at ev1.net
Sat May 20 18:01:01 GMT 2000

i know someone who has nearly a identical setup as me, only no blower..

he doesn't have  a burner (YET) though so i dont have his ecm.. i should get
it next week..

This is what i was concerned with... say the BPW is set to like 65 (for 4
65# injectors).. i know it will idle great, part throttle will be great..
BUT.. i cannot turn the fuel up much more at wot because VOL eff can't go
over 100%... my a/f ratios at wot are around 11:1.. i wonder how low i can
turn them.. anyone know?

What i'm thinking i will have to do is run about 110 on my BPW, and then
just CUT VE across the whole part throttle table..

Shane