Holley 4 Brrl gm ecm

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Sat May 20 21:16:28 GMT 2000

Just to satisfy my own mind,
I wired up 2 TBI  P+H injectors in series, and fired up the ecm bench.
Batch fire v-8
Starting at 2,800 rpm there is a difference in sound between single
injector, and the series pair (BTW, gets worse as rpm climb).  The scope
(granted handheld aint the greatest) does shows a difference.   The opening
voltages flucuate, and the closing spikes are way different.  Resolution
isn't great but it looks like they don't fire as long.
   By sound, if I had to label the sound it would be that they sound like
the're missing.
HTH
Grumpy