Injectors: P&H and SAT - DIY Flowbench

Andrew Hunter huntera at cadvision.com
Thu May 25 01:24:29 GMT 2000

Great information Gar...thx.  Well things brings me to a point regarding
the project fuel injector flowbench.  I finished my bench some time ago and
it works fantastic.  I incorporated a flowmeter and strobe light into the
bench since I have been doing alot of injectors for customers.
I would like to wire it to run 4 injectors instead of 1, but I really don't
know if the circuitry can handle it?  I don't want to add a few more
connectors and fry the rheostats or injectors or worse.  Anyone with
experience in this flowbench have any suggestions/input?  I would greatly
appreciate it.

Andrew