Tuning advice sought -

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon May 29 00:22:35 GMT 2000

Yep, the ignition wires are new, and better than the originals, as
if that is hard to do...   (-8
 It still has the restrictive stock turbo and a catalyst.  I welded a
removable cap on the down pipe for use at the track.  It turned out to
be wrth a tenth of a second at best.  After turning 12.55-12.59 three
runs in a row, I capped the pipe & turned a 12.65.
Mike V