Chrysler EFI?

Gerald Pelnar wd0fyf at mpks.net
Sat Aug 11 00:07:47 GMT 2001

If your happy with the performance of your 318, the pre-Magnum (88 - 91)
5.2L TBI intake will fit. The 5.7L ports are larger and won't match your
heads. I did noticed these later intakes don't have one of the mounting
bosses for the older A/C compressor. I think TBI is preferable to a carb if
you don't want to do the magnum head conversion.

Gerald Pelnar
McPherson, KS
wd0fyf at mpks.net
http://www.mpks.net/homepage/wd0fyf/