DIY WB update

justin ivan vlkslvr at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 19:12:11 GMT 2001

As someone who has taken recent interest in this project, I would definately
appreciate a kit of available. I also volunteer my time as much as possible.
I am a Mechanical Engineer with almost no pcb experience so I am not sure
what I can offer. At the very least I will like to post very thorough
observations if I am ever able to get one of these working.
Sincerely,
Justin Ivan