building boards

David Hunt bamainc at home.com
Mon Aug 20 21:15:40 GMT 2001

I guess you missed it but there is wb artwork on the board

with artwork
with Digikey part numbers
with everything

I did it and I DON'T care how it's used, or not used as the case seems to
be.  I have PREVIOUSLY done that no charge, hell I don't even want a board!

I did it before you ask and I'm back to you.

What was offered that, if desired, someone could do some soldering.  I don't
know that soldering components to a board is actually profiting on the
project.  I don't want to get paid for soldering.  I doubt that you do
either.

I don't care if anyone else makes a buck off of it.  If they can more power
to them because, as I posted before, they will probably provide support, and
continuity to the project.

I call this type of conversation BS.

dh