Air flow meter

Warwick Anderson warwick at musclecarshootout.com
Mon Aug 20 22:03:14 GMT 2001

I never did any of the work. I just took it for a drive when it was
finished. the owner claims 310KW, but I wasn't that impressed with it (no
matter how you dress it up, a commodore is still a four door family car!)
the owner asked me what I thought gave the smallest power, out of the cam,
puter, or airflow meter. I said air flow meter, and he said the CAM was the
smallest change, and that the airflow meter gave the biggest change. It cost
$5500 all up. It may well have the GTS speed density thingy, as the owner
wouldn't really know what it was. The work was done by a company in Brisbane
who have a fairly good name and run a V8 supercar team. the Dyno work was
done by a different company to.

If you need Holden programs and gear, you need a good friend at a Holden
dealer. I used to work for Holden as a supervisor, and if you wanted
anything like that done while I was on I would be more than happy to do it
for you. Its a bit harder now, because thay have clamped down on HSV stuff.
But make friends with your local HSV spanner spinner, the guy on the floor
who does the work, can get you what you need.