WB & logging

Barry Tisdale btisdale at cybersol.com
Mon Aug 27 20:21:04 GMT 2001

This is w/ the FJO unit.  I built the original DIY circuit 2x - made so
many changes, goofs, etc, that the first board got 'prototyped out'.  Built
the second w/ better parts layout & hindsight.  Was noise there too, IIRC,
somewhat less so w/ the FJO.  I've got a couple of boards for the new
version, will assemble & compare to the commercial unit.  You can't ever
have too many oxy sensors....

Man, this is t*ts for tuning, though; made some pretty radical changes to
my AFRs that I would have never made before.  Performance increasing
nicely; got almost a full second off my 0-100mph times - can't go any
faster on these country roads, cause no more test 'n tune @ the local
track....{:^{E

Barry